It’s been a long time since I had time to work on my D&D/gaming apps. You may have noticed that I released a new version of Hex Map Pro this week. Not a major update, but I added a few features that people had mentioned.
- Double-tap the “C”/clear color on the drawing tab to erase all the colored cells/
- Any token can be turned into a die/random number generator. (iPad only currently)
- Updated for the larger iPhone 5 screen.
- Grid color can be changed.
- Option to have the text on the back of each token automatically match the front.
As I get suggestions from people about what I should do next, I often wonder how you actually use the app. Are you using it to run RPG games? Design maps? Play other types of games? I’ve realized that I’m a big handicapped in improving the app because I’ve literally never seen anyone (except my kids) actually use Hex Map Pro. So I’d love to hear from you and maybe get some screen shots. Leave a comment if you’re willing to chat via e-mail about your use of the app. Thanks.